Tuesday, May 22, 2012

i don't know how people around me said, they're just making me shock. every morning, every day they come to me and ask me to do something that exacly  they can.  i need Hero to bring me everywhere i want. i wish You came to me and make me smile like a past ago. but sometimes i thought that maybe i'm in false.
and the most important is you must do the best on our way, don't do anything that you make a fool man. i believe that if you must do the best then the God will go down n bring your dreams came true. believe.... believe.... yes .... the best Believe is you do things hardly then you pray to God,,,, if yer dreams never down, try it anymore...anymore...anymore...!!!!  then sometimes you will meet the best dreams!!! and don't miss it to remmemmber that you must believe!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( :-p =))