Monday, July 16, 2012

Never met, my second kids

Living far away from my face side,
Just 30 minutes spent with your child face,
I dunno, you...
Look so dove above me, 
Make me anger,
Make me happy ever lasting,
Make me shy side of my soul,
But, my face is shining light with you,
My finger always give to you, and you so,
Run around with you,
Fly away with my voice,
WISH, you glad so,
Praying, singing and playing we were,
One crying make all is sad,
You are so excellent kids!
But, our time has fast,
Our time has done!
But, i 'm missin' you as always,
I have no anything,
Your picture...
Your smell...
Your voice...
Your movement....
Your smile...
Your cry...
Sorry kids, I forgot you,
Never say goodbye or see you if we meet again,
I late again,
GOD, you are fine?
Give me one miracle in different time,
I need you so bad,
I miss you so damn,
WISH, sumtimes we meet again,
Good luck for you, you, and YOU... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( :-p =))